WA Tourism Council Accredition
Tourism Council of WA – Certificate of Accreditation
A hard earned accreditation with the Tourism Council of Western Australia. The overriding concept is that of sustainable tourism – in essence a documented quality management system to establish, benchmark, measure, improve and sustain a high degree of professionalism in our business – all geared at ensuring the customer is fully satisfied with the product and service they receive, and all in an environmentally responsible, safe and sustainable way.
The standards have been developed by the Australian Tourism Accreditation Authority and include:
- adherence to industry standards and codes of practice,
- compliance with business and industry regulations,
- development of business and marketing plans,
- implementation of policy and procedures relating to human resources,
- customer service and the environment.